Happy Valentine's Day! The last time I made valentine's was in elementary school {a good fifteen years ago}. This year I decided to be festive and start a new tradition so this is the result. I found the tins on clearance at Michaels but they didn't have enough so I used white jewelry boxes for the rest of the ones I made. I did use the same containers full of candy for the white boxes. They were fun and easy to make and I can think of many occasions to use them {birthday invites, baby shower invites or announcements, thank yous, easter, halloween}. Who doesn't like a little treat in the mail?
1 comment:
Kera, Thank you so much for the cutest Valentine ever. It is such a great idea and I loved it. I wish I knew how to use photoshop better. Josh knows how to use it pretty good but I haven't had the patience to have him show me how. I guess I'll have to do that. Anyway thanks again.
Post a Comment