5.19.2008

My First Year

Here's my latest project I just finished up. The point of the 'My First Year' book is to keep track of how your baby changes and grows each month. The onesie has a clothespin sewed onto it so that you can attach the appropriate month and take a picture. Then the picture can be mounted in the book with the number.
I also created a fun onesie with the baby's name and put everything {two onsies and the book} into a personalized bag. It's so much fun to see my ideas come to life. Now ... onto the next project.

3 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

I LOVE this book and can't wait to update it every month. Such a cute idea. Thanks again Kera! You're the BEST!

Ginny said...

They turned out great! Can't wait to see what you're up to next :)

Tina said...

You are so creative!! Your ideas are always amazing!! I love coming to this website and seeing what you have come up with! I'm trying out the donuts for my cousin's bridal shower when I come home for a visit next month. I'm so excited!!
Are you going to start selling these things?! Everyone would go nuts over them. Let me know. When I have another baby I'll have to give you a call and set something up!!